This well-rounded Browning® Bone Bluff Folder is just the thing for wilderness and everyday cutting tasks. Clip-point blade for carving or dependable puncturing. Spey blade for the exact opposite: a reliable cutting edge with reduced risk of accidental punctures. Traditional slip-joint locking for a time-tested combo of safety and convenience.
- Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel
- 2.625" clip-point and spey blades
- Nail nicks for easy opening
- Jigged bone handle scales
- Silver nickel bolsters and accents