- Modified drop point 9Cr14MoV stainless steel blade with flipper
- Anti-skid grooves on blade spine
- Machined stainless steel with Mossy Oak® Bottomland® camo handle scales
- Lanyard eyelet
- Ball-bearing and flipper assisted opening
- Ambidextrous thumb stud and pocket clip
Tactical or hunter? The Browning Tactical Hunter is a hard-working hunting knife with a little bit of tactical design. The ball bearing flipper assisted opening means this knife will open quickly and smoothly, securely locking into the liner. This is a valuable advantage when you find yourself in a jam where a one-handed deploy from the pocket can be a lifesaver.