Georgia® Waterproof System
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- 11 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Cement construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Extra wide platform TPU Shovel Shank XL
- Pull-holes and leather pull straps
- FLX-FIT Technology on back for easy on/off
- Coolers & Drinkwear