Georgia Boot AMP LT Edge Waterproof Moc-Toe Work Boot is a Goodyear® welt constructed defined heel work boot. The upper is made from full-grain SPR™ leather and features a heel-stabilizing Counter Lock System.
This men's waterproof lace up work boot has a waterproof lining covered by performance mesh and a 3-D molded counter pocket to lock your heel into place. Also inside is a removable AMP LT memory foam insole for customized comfort.
A woven welt rib allows for resoling and provides exceptional lateral stability on this comfortable work boot. The EVA midsole provides responsive cushioning and a fiberglass shank provides stability and arch support. Beneath is a compression molded EVA midsole absorbs the shock of each step to guard against foot fatigue. The slip and oil resistant outsole feature a 90 degree heel made from heat, abrasion and chemical resisting Carbo-Tec Rubber. It meets ASTM F2892 electrical standards for soft toe safety footwear.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 90-degree defined heel
- 6 Inches in height
- Reinforced toe stitch
- Moc toe
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Weight: 3.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance mesh lining
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Twin gore panels with larger opening for easier on/off
- Non-woven welt board and rib for lateral stability