Our AMP LT women's alloy toe low heel logger combines extreme comfort with rugged durability. Built with a Goodyear® welt construction, this women's work boot is made to last. The upper is SPR™ leather. It's stronger than conventional leathers and 2 ½ times more abrasion resistant. Milled brass hardware extends the life of the laces. The rear of the boot features a Counter Lock System. It acts as a heel stabilizer and protects the heel for boot removal. The kiltie can be removed for a more traditional work boot look.
The alloy toe cap on this women's protective toe work boot is Ergo-Fit. It's designed to match the contours of your foot to allow your toes more room. It meets ASTM F2413 I/C 75 standards for protective toe footwear.
The inside of the boot is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof system and lined in a soft performance mesh. The removable AMP LT memory foam insole cushions and provides a customized fit.
This work boot has a steel shank for added stability and arch support and a cushioning EVA midsole that acts as a shock absorber as you walk. The oil and slip resisting rubber outsole features a lug pattern and meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards for safety toe boots.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded collar and tongue
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- SPR full-grain leather
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 7 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction