Built with a Goodyear® welt construction, the Georgia Boot AMP LT Logger Low Heel Waterproof Work Boot is where rugged construction meets ultimate comfort.
The upper is mad with full grain SPR™ leather, making it 3 times stronger and more than double the abrasion resistance of conventional leathers. The hardware is made from milled brass which prevents laces from tearing quickly, extending the life of the laces.
The Counter Lock System on the rear of the boot prevents heel slippage to ensure a secure fit. It also doubles as a kick off for easier removal of the boot. Remove the brush guard kiltie for a classic work boot look.
High performance mesh and the Georgia Waterproof System line the interior of the boot to keep your feet dry on those wet work days.
The foundation of this low heel logger boot is built upon extreme comfort. The top layer is the AMP LT insole. It is a polyurethane footbed with a layer of memory foam that cradles your foot in comfort. A steel shank gives the boot added arch support and stability. An EVA midsole layer provides cushioning support and acts as a shock absorber as you walk. The bottom layer is the rubber lug outsole that is both oil and slip-resistant. The outsole on this 6" logger work boot has a 1 ½ inch heel.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- SPR full-grain leather
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 6 Inches in height
- 1 1/2" heel
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 2.3 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam