The Goodyear® welt constructed AMP LT waterproof moc-toe wedge work boot is an extremely comfortable work boot designed for high performance.
The upper is made from our premium barnyard proof SPR™ leather. Its resistant to many caustic alkali and potash, as well as other barnyard acids. It's special tanning process makes it far more abrasion resistant and stronger than conventional leathers. The heel-stabilizing Counter Lock prevents heel slippage and acts as a protectant against tears when kicking off your boots.
The interior of this 6" wedge work boot is equipped with our guaranteed waterproofing system and lined with a soft performance mesh. The 3-D molded counter pocket provides additional heel support and comfort. The removable AMP LT memory foam insole is a layer of cushioning polyurethane topped with a layer of memory foam for all day extreme comfort.
The foundation of the boot includes a fiberglass shank for added stability, a shock absorbing EVA midsole, and a Carbo-Tec Rubber wedge outsole. Our proprietary blend of rubber gives this wedge work boot great heat, chemical, abrasion, slip and oil-resisting properties. It meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standards for soft toe safety footwear.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 6 Inches in height
- Moc toe
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Twin gore panels with larger opening for easier on/off