Featuring the same comfort the original Georgia Boot Athens collection is known for, the Georgia Boot Athens 360 collection offers a more rugged outsole to take on those rougher job environments.
The upper on this 8" waterproof work boot is constructed from full-grain SPR™ leather and features a padded collar and tongue. The Athens 360 lace up boots feature Stretch Gusset technology connecting the tongue to the boot for an easy on and off, giving it an adaptable fit. The TPU Counter Lock System acts as a heel stabilizer to prevent heel slippage while you walk.
The inside of this men's work boot is equipped with the breathable Georgia Waterproof System and the Comfort Core® net Gen memory foam insole. The removable insole features perforations for air circulation and individual comfort core pillars that flex and absorb shock as you walk.
The base of this work boot includes a fiberglass shank and TUP Anchor Disk for added arch support, and a dual density EVA and Carbo-Tec™ Rubber outsole.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Full-grain leather upper
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 90-degree defined heel
- 8 Inches in height
- Reinforced toe stitch
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Comfort Core® Next Gen memory foam insole
- 360° stitch-out construction with cupsole
- Stretch Gusset technology