Pull on this waterproof work boot with ease! This Georgia Boot Athens boot features a 900D nylon and full-grain leather moc-toe upper with a rear zipper and leather pull tabs.
Inside your feet will experience ultimate comfort. High performance mesh lines the interior. Between the lining and the leather upper is the Georgia Waterproof System, guaranteed to keep water and muck out while allowing air to come in so your feet can breathe. Also inside is the removable AMP memory foam insole that provides a customizable fit.
Below the insole is a cushioning EVA midsole and the Anchor Disk by Georgia Boot, a TPU stabilizer with built in shank to provide you additional support. The rubber outsole is both oil and slip resistant and meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard protection standard for soft toe safety footwear
If you're looking for a great moc-toe light industrial work boot, you need to give the Georgia Boot Athens waterproof pull-on a try!
- Georgia waterproof system
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- TPU shank
- Leather pull straps
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Cushion EVA midsole
- 11 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Full-grain SPR leather and 900D nylon upper
- Cement and San Crispino construction
- New and improved all leather vamp