Built to take on rugged work and play environments, the Goodyear® welt constructed Carbo-Tec LT western work boot has heavy duty performance features with lightweight comfort.
The upper of this waterproof pull-on work boot is made of our premium full-grain SPR leather and features stitched pull holes and a saddle vamp. The rear zipper allows you to pull this work boot on with ease. The rear Counter Lock System stabilizes your heel to prevent slippage and protects your boot when kicking it off at the end of the day.
The interior is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof system and a high-performance mesh lining. The removable Quick Response insole is made of a cushioning polyurethane foam that compresses as you step and quickly bounces back to its original form.
This lightweight pull on work boot has a fiberglass shank that provides arch support and additional stability. Its thick EVA midsole acts as a shock absorber and cushions with each step. The dual density Carbo-Tec rubber outsole is made up of our proprietary rubber blend and has been tested to meet ASTM F2892 electrical hazard classification for soft toe work boots. It has great heat, chemical, abrasion, oil and slip resisting properties.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Full-grain SPR™ leather
- Saddle vamp