The Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LTX waterproof composite toe work boot is designed to offer extreme performance and comfort built into an extremely lightweight boot.
The upper on this men's 8" waterproof protective toe work boot is made with abrasion and chemical resisting SPR™ leather. It features a removable brush guard kiltie that protects your laces from brush and debris, a padded tongue and collar for added comfort and a nylon pull tab. The abrasion resistant heel includes a reflective stripe detail.
The Ergo-Fit non-metallic safety toe on this protective toe work boot is a composite Nano toe cap. It meets ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards for safety footwear.
The interior is lined in a soft mesh material that covers the Georgia Waterproof system. A 3-D molded counter pocket locks your heel into place and provides padded support. The removable memory foam insole is comprised of a polyurethane base topped with a layer of memory foam for all day comfort.
The base of the boot features a fiberglass shank for added stability and arch support and a dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole. It meets ASTM 2413 electrical hazard standards for protective toe work boots. If you need a lightweight and comfortable heavy-duty work boot, the Carbo-Tec LTX collection might be the right fit for you!
- Nylon Pull Loop
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Padded collar and tongue
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Composite NanoToe™ safety toe
- High abrasion heel with reflective striping
- Twin gore panels with larger opening for easier on/off