These Georgia Eagle Light work boots blend safety, durability and strength with comfort features and a secure fit.
The steel toe rests in a wide-load toe box, so not only does this safety toe footwear resist up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression (ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification), but it also provides enough room for your toes to remain comfortable. To offer you even more protection, Georgia Boot® assembled these work boots without nails, so these boots are also in compliance with the ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Standard.
The upper is crafted with full-grain brown leather; there's a padded leather collar for comfort; and the lace-up design allows you to adjust the fit to however you are most comfortable.
The interior is lined with a soft and breathable material; this allows your feet to remain cool and comfortable. When you're on your feet all day, the polyurethane insole provides cushioning.
A steel shank ensures that these Eagle Light work boots are stable and support your arches. The Eagle Light Lug polyurethane outsole is flexible, supplies further cushioning and resists chemicals, slips and oil.
These men's work boots are durable, have reliable safety features and are comfortable. If you're looking for a new pair of boots for work, these Georgia Eagle Light Steel Toe Work Boots (#G6395) are a great choice!
- Removable Comfort Core® Air Flow Orthotic Insert
- Soft Leather Padded Collar
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Full-grain leather
- Steel Toe
- Steel shank
- Fully lined with breathable moisture-wicking material
- Durable Comfort Core corner-stitch construction
- Oil & slip resistant "Eagle Light" lug polyurethane outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.8 pounds per pair for a size 10