If you're looking for a lightweight slip on work boot with heavy duty performance features, look no further than the Georgia Boot Eagle One steel toe waterproof Chelsea work boot.
Built with a combination cement and San Crispino construction, the upper is crafted from full-grain SPR leather and features twin gore panels and nylon pull tabs for an easy on of the boot.
The steel toe cap is Ergo-Fit, which simply means it's designed to match the shape of your foot, allowing more toe room without compromising protection. This slip on steel toe Chelsea boot meets ASTM 2413 impact and compression standards.
Inside is lined in mesh and equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System. It prevents muck or water from seeping in when working in wet conditions. Additionally, you'll find the removable AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole. A layer of polyurethane topped with memory foam for premium comfort all day long.
The oil, slip, chemical, heat and abrasion resistant rubber outsole includes an EVA midsole to cushion and a wide TPU Shovel Shank for added durability. It meets the electrical hazard standards outlined by ASTM F2413 for protective toe footwear.
Designed for rugged performance and supreme comfort, the Eagle One collection is a great choice for outdoor work!
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel Toe
- Nylon Pull Tab
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- 4 Inches in height
- Wide platform TPU Shovel Shank
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Twin gore panels for great fit
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- San-Crispino construction with cemented heel