Work in supreme comfort with the Georgia Boot Eagle One waterproof steel toe pull on work boot. The upper is made from full-grain SPR™ leather with leather pull loops for an easy on. The heel features a TPU Counter Lock System that prevents your heel from slipping as you walk.
The interior on this waterproof work boot is equipped with a soft performance mesh lining and the Georgia Waterproof System, guaranteed to keep your feet dry when working in wet conditions! The supremely comfortable AMP memory foam insole wraps your foot in cushioning comfort.
The steel toe cap on this pull-on protective toe work boot is ergonomically designed to match the shape of your foot for a better range of motion. This boot has been tested to meet ASTM F2413 protective toe classification for impact and compression standards.
The foundation on this men's steel toe work boot is comprised of multiple layers of durability. The TPU Shovel Shank adds a wide platform of added stability. A cushioning EVA midsole acts as a shock absorber with each step. The rubber outsole offers good resistance against various environments and meets ASTM F2413 standards for safety footwear electrical hazard protection.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel Toe
- Leather pull loop
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 10 Inches in height
- 15-inch calf circumference
- Wide platform TPU Shovel Shank
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- San-Crispino construction with cemented heel