These Homeland steel toe work boots provide technology-driven comfort all day long.
This Homeland wellington boot offers you safety on the job as it is ASTM certified for its steel toe and electrical hazard protection.
Full-grain waterproof leather with 900-denier CORDURA® fabric keeps you dry in rainy or muddy conditions.
As with all footwear in the Georgia Boot® Homeland collection, this boot has a direct-attached oil-resistant PVC outsole for flexibility and comfort.
The Homeland's polyurethane TDC insole never breaks down and has channels to promote air circulation, helping keep your feet cool on or off the job.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 1 1/4 Inch heel
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Direct attached oil-resistant PVC outsole
- TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 16-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 4.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Chemical resistant outsole