These Georgia Boot Homeland wellington work boots feature technology-driven comfort.
This waterproof boot has been built with quality full-grain leather with 900D CORDURA® fabric, keeping you dry in rainy and muddy conditions.
Designed to be working boots, the direct-attached oil-resistant PVC outsole has rugged traction that will keep you upright.
The Homeland's polyurethane TDC insole cushions each step and has channels to promote air circulation, helping keep your feet cool all day.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Direct attached oil-resistant PVC outsole
- TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 14-inch calf circumference
- Full-grain leather with 900D CORDURA®
- Weight: 3.2 pounds per pair for a size 10