The Georgia Boot waterproof Logger boot keeps your feet dry and provides outstanding comfort and durability.
This boot features an abrasion-resistant scalloped heel rubber Logger outsole. It's made with Goodyear welt construction to make these boots ready all rugged terrains.
Built with the Georgia Waterproof System, this logger stands up to rain and mud. Air gets in, but water can't. There's a 100 percent guarantee that your feet stay dry.
It's also comfortable with a covered cushion insole and a fully-lined and cushioned collar. Support comes from a steel shank and a removable polyurethane orthotic insert.
The brush guard kiltie is removable on this full-grain leather 8" boot. These logging boots also features solid stud hook and eyelets set on steel washers.
- Removable Polyurethane Orthotic Insert
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather
- Steel shank
- Solid stud hooks & eyelets set on steel washers - Will not pull out
- Abrasion-resistant rubber "Georgia Logger" outsole
- 8 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard