Georgia® Waterproof System
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Georgia waterproof system
- 9 inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Weight: 4.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Two sets of shoe laces
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Stretch Gusset technology
- Full-grain leather and high-abrasion textile upper
- Coolers & Drinkwear