Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Georgia® Waterproof System
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 5.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Flexible molded polyurethane comfort shell is water, oil and chemical resistant
- Reinforced Pull Holes
- Coolers & Drinkwear