Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
SPR™ leather offers protection against and resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate and caustic potash, which means your boots will be "barnyard-proof".
- Steel shank
- Oil- and slip-resistant polyurethane outsole
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 6 Inches in height
- Moc toe
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Pig skin lined padded tongue for added comfort
- Coolers & Drinkwear