Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
Georgia® Waterproof System
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Fully lined
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant rubber "Georgia Logger" outsole
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 6 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Coolers & Drinkwear