A great boot for work or play in mucky conditions around the house, The Original Muck Boot Company® Outscape Chelsea Ankle Boots for Men offer versatile and comfortable waterproof protection. A great choice for work in the garden, running errands, or walking the dog, these lightweight, 100% waterproof boots' Muckskin uppers combine flexible and waterproof neoprene with an abrasion-resistant rubber coating. Guarden™ rubber toes and heels provide additional durability when work is on the to-do list. Inside, breathable mesh linings offer breathable comfort against your feet. Under your feet, these boots shine with lightweight cushioning foam midsoles and dual density comfort footbeds featuring slow recovery foam. The Outscape Chelsea's cushioning footbeds also feature bioDEWIX™ footbed insert topcovers with NZYM™ technology for superior odor control and moisture management. Nylon shanks offer additional stability under the feet to resist fatigue and offer shovel-ready protection. Under the feet, high traction rubber outsoles utilize self-cleaning lugs to provide better contact with wet surfaces and shed debris easily to ensure solid footing. Comfort rated to sub-freezing conditions.
Manufacturer style #: OSC.
- Easy on/easy off utility boot for active outdoorsmen
- Great ankle boot for tasks around the house and yard
- Muckskin uppers - neoprene with an abrasion-resistant rubber coating
- Protective Guarden rubber toes and heels
- Breathable mesh linings
- Dual density comfort footbeds with slow recovery foam
- Odor-controlling and moisture-managing topcovers
- Lightweight cushioning foam midsoles
- Nylon shanks - stable support and garden tool-friendly
- High traction, self-cleaning rubber outsoles
- Comfort rated to sub-freezing conditions