Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
New 1 year guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology – our most superior dry experience.
- Square toe
- Steel shank
- Long Range dual-density removable footbed is recyclable and odor resistant
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- 11 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Oil & Slip Resisting Long Range Outsole System with 10 Peak Performance Components
- Waterproof full grain SPR leather with Mossy Oak Bottomland® 900 denier Cordura®