Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Recycled VP Waterproof
New 1-year guaranteed Rocky Recycled Vapor Pass Waterproof Technology — our most superior dry experience.
- Square toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Fiberglass shank
- 9 inches in height
- Rocky Rebound Comfort technology for energy return
- Flexible Direct Attached PU Midsole
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
- Rocky Rebound Footbed
- Light and flexible construction
- Coolers & Drinkwear