Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Recycled VP Waterproof
New 1-year guaranteed Rocky Recycled Vapor Pass Waterproof Technology — our most superior dry experience.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- 2 Inch heel
- Rocky Rebound Comfort technology for energy return
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Flexible Direct Attached PU Midsole
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- 1 Year Vapor Pass Breathable Recycled Membrane Waterproofing
- Coolers & Drinkwear