The Rocky® Original Ride Branson Steel Toe Waterproof Western Boot provides more than a sturdy and secure men's work shoe option. It offers style. Detailed stitching enhances the full-grain leather in a rich shade of brown. It's footwear for the man who wants traditional style with a professional twist.
Complete with the 8-Layer Rocky Ride Comfort System, this men's boot is sure to keep your feet feeling pain-free. The 11-inch cowboy boot features pull tabs for convenience, a tempered steel shank for high-quality arch support, a lightweight EVA midsole for shock absorption and a removable, dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed for an exceptionally comfortable experience. But what foot is comfortable when wet? Rocky Waterproof construction guarantees dry feet all day.
A hardworking man needs a hardworking shoe. A focus on safety means this steel toe work boot meets the ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard, as well as the ASTM F2413 protective toe classification. High-quality traction will keep you safe and steady all day. An oil-resistant rubber outsole and 1 ½-inch heel lets you confidently complete the most tiring of tasks, while Goodyear® welt construction empowers the boot to stay strong for years to come.
If you're a seeking a stylish solution to long work days, without sacrificing safety or comfort, the Rocky Original Ride Branson Steel Toe Waterproof Western Boot is perfect for you!
- Oil-resistant rubber outsole
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Tempered steel shank
- 8-Layer Rocky® Ride Comfort System
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Removable, dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed with heel stabilizer
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 1 1/2" heel
- Weight: 6.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- 15.75-inch calf circumference
- Goodyear® welt construction