The Rocky® Original Ride Roper steel toe western work boot is comprised of the 8-layer Rocky Ride Comfort System that is lightweight and provides shock absorption, traction, and comfort. Constructed with full grain leather, oil and slip resisting outsoles with a lightweight EVA midsole and an ASTM certified steel toe, these boots provide safety and comfort where you need it the most.
Built to last, these boots feature a durable all-around welt construction, a double row welt stitch, and an expansion fit seam for easy on and easy off. A removable dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed with a heel stabilizer and a double-ribbed tempered shank provides support, stability, and all-day comfort.
If you're looking for a western work boot that looks as good as it feels and provides you with all-day comfort, safety, and support, get the Rocky Original Rides today!
- Unlined Shaft
- 8-Layer Rocky® Ride Comfort System
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double row welt stitch
- Durable all-around welt construction
- Removable dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed with heel stabilizer
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Round toe
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Outsole with Lightweight EVA Midsole